Friday, March 27, 2009

Sewing Lessons in Memphis, MI

So, I'm thinking about offering sewing lessons or tutoring in St Clair or Northern Macomb county. I'd have to rent or buy space somewhere.

I'd maybe do a Saturday class or after school class or daytime class for Homeschoolers. My question to YOU is how many would be interested or willing to drive to 48041 zip?

I could include my fabric and pattern stash in the cost of the class, I could do beginner to advanced. I could become an instructor for Islander Sewing Systems. We could make your design or use a pattern.

I'm still in the early stages of thought on this, I have been sewing with my cousin, a beginner, and had a great time.

If you read this and think it is something you would do, please, please comment or write to me at diane[@]thoughtsfromaseamstress.com

No comments: