Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sorry, no Passion for Fashion for me this year

Boo Hoo! I just got my entry for the Passion for Fashion Competition back in the mail today. Along with a very nice rejection letter. So this year I will not be participating. But at least my Dear Husband can wear his shirt now! I made him throw it on for the picture right out of the package.

DH

I wrote about my great experience with the contest in 2008. See the entries here.

I guess now I need to study the brochure and decide what days I will be attending the expo show!

2 comments:

Jenny's Place Online said...

:) Are you sure your husband didn't write the letter so he can wear the shirt...lol...!! Enjoy your visit to the expo :) Happy crafting, Jenny

Diane Sladowski said...

Unfortunately it is a real rejection,lol! I'm still feeling a little disappointed, but I'm looking forward to visiting the expo this year. Thanks!