90% Faster Than Rotary Cutters

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

How to Thread a Pfaff Varimatic 6091

 I purchased my Pfaff Varimatic 6091 in 1998 from Sewing Products Inc. The machine has served me well. I still use it when I sew standing by my cutting table or when I wind bobbins for my industrial Pfaff.  This is a more modern Pfaff than mine.

I made a short video showing the thread path. Its very straight forward. I also show the dual feed and how to insert the bobbin.




Just for fun, I threaded the machine 15 seconds and made a short. This machine and I are good friends. You will have to watch it on youtube, I can't figure out how to put a short in Blogger yet!

I also use a thread stand when I sew with cones on this machine. I found a metal one here, I do not like the plastic ones. I haven't found one that is heavy enough to stay in one spot.









No comments: