90% Faster Than Rotary Cutters

Monday, July 29, 2024

Which Sewing Machine Should You Purchase?

If you are in the market for a new sewing machine the choices can be overwhelming. I believe there are good machines in all brands and at almost all price points (I am not a fan of the small plastic lightweight machines). If you are lucky enough to have a local retail sewing machine shop, that is my first choice. They generally offer lessons to help you learn the proper way to use your machine, and can service or tune it up when needed. Also, you can go into the store with samples, try some demo machines, and talk to a sales person about what machine is best for your needs.

If you don't have a local retail shop, I am an affiliate for Sewingmachinesplus.com, Inc.. While I haven't purchased a machine from them, I have purchased parts and presser feet. They offer financing, a price match guarantee, 60 day return policy, and expert sewing consultants to get you started on your sewing journey successfully. 




I know that there are good second hand machines. If you are just starting out, it can be difficult to get your machine running properly. If you have someone to teach you and/or someone mechanically inclined you can go this route, but I want you to be successful. Do not let a bad machine frustrate you when you are first getting started sewing!

And don't forget to join their mailing list while you are saving up and deciding which machine best fits your needs! (you may have to scroll down a little on the page to find it)

No comments: